If I Have Bad Credit, Can I Apply For An Installment Loan In Logan, UT?
A credit score below 579 is generally considered to be poor and, in a lot of cases, individuals with such a score might find it harder to qualify for an installment loan in Logan, UT. Thankfully, there are lenders who are ready to consider any credit situation.
If you’re having to deal with an emergency that requires financial investments, you can try applying for a loan offered by Utah Title Loans, Inc. to help you out quickly! Just make sure that you meet the following requirements.
What Are The Requirements To Get An Installment Loan In Logan, UT?
There are many different types of installment loans, including student loans, mortgages, and auto loans. But the most popular type of loan that can be paid off in regularly scheduled payments is a personal loan.
Though a personal loan is quite a broad term, there are a few things that these loans have in common. For example, the majority of them are unsecured, which means that you wouldn’t have to put up any form of collateral to secure the loan.
This automatically makes the process of lending money riskier for the lender, and that’s why many assume that only borrowers with stellar credit are able to qualify for such a loan. Thankfully, that’s not entirely true.
Some banks and credit unions would require excellent credit, but Utah Title Loans, Inc. is a lender that is ready to consider all credit situations. As long as you meet the rest of the requirements, you have the chance of qualifying for an installment loan even with bad credit. To apply for an installment loan, you would have to:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid state-issued photo ID or driver’s license.
- Provide a bank statement from an active bank account that is opened in your name.
- Provide proof of income (for example, your most recent pay stub).
Why Apply For A Loan From Utah Title Loans, Inc?
Quite a few lenders offer an installment loan in Logan, UT. But there are a few reasons why you might want to choose Utah Title Loans, Inc.
- You can qualify for up to $1,500. Signature installment loans are a convenient way to get enough cash to take care of your emergency with more time to pay it back.
- You don’t need to provide any collateral when applying for an installment loan. This means that you wouldn’t have to worry about losing your vehicle.
- You might be able to complete the whole process in the shortest timeframe – the in-person process can take only half an hour. And if approved, you will receive the emergency cash the same day or the following business day.
- The lender has plenty of locations across Utah for you to choose from. The nearest store might actually be only a short drive away from where you live.
- The company is committed to helping you get the money that you need. That’s why even individuals with poor credit can apply, and a lower-than-average score won’t necessarily prevent you from qualifying.
- Throughout the whole process, you will be treated with dignity and respect. The helpful representatives are always there to answer all your questions and the team of professionals is dedicated to providing superb customer service.
Step-By-Step Guide To Getting An Installment Loan In Logan, UT
- Complete a short online form with your basic information. Make sure that the contact phone number that you have provided is correct as, otherwise, the company representative won’t be able to reach you.
- A loan representative from a store location that is nearest to you will give you a call to confirm your information and answer any of your questions.
- You will be asked to bring the required items to the store and meet up with a friendly representative.
- The agent will verify all of your items and walk you through the process one more time. At this point, you will also be asked to take care of some simple paperwork.
- If you are approved, you will receive the loan amount in the shortest time possible – typically, the same day or the following work day.
Get An Installment Loan In Logan, UT Now!
If you’re thinking about applying for an installment loan in Logan, UT, but are afraid that your bad credit score might prevent you from qualifying, head straight to Utah Title Loans, Inc. to let our loan representatives help you out.
Though the representatives will check your credit, you might still qualify even if your score isn't currently where you want it to be. Simply make sure that you have all the necessary items on hand before you begin the process.
Applying for a loan doesn’t have to be a long and nerve-racking process. You deserve to receive the money that you urgently need even with less-than-perfect credit. Get the installment loan process started today – fill out the online inquiry.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.