What Happens If You Can't Pay Hospital Bills?
It’s everybody’s worst nightmare: your loved one is in the hospital because of a serious health condition or accident. You’re already worried about whether or not he or she will be okay, and most likely physically and emotionally drained from the trauma. But on top of that, you’re financially stressed because you can't pay hospital bills.
Hospital bills aren’t cheap. Unless you have good insurance, you can expect to spend thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, medical billing departments don’t care about your financial circumstances or why you can't pay hospital bills. If you don’t find a way to pay, they may stop treatment even if your loved one needs urgent medical care.
Title Loans: Get Fast Cash For Medical Emergencies
Title loans are one of the most practical ways to raise emergency money for large, urgent expenses. You can borrow as much as $15,000 just by using your vehicle title as security.
A title loan has many advantages over other types of loans.
- You don’t need a high credit score. Since you are offering security for the loan, approval is not based on your credit score. You can apply even if you have bad credit, or have what bureaus call “a thin credit file” because you have never taken out a loan.
- You can borrow a large amount. Many personal loans have low loan limits, especially if you have a low credit score. However, with a title loan, you can borrow from 25% to 50% of your vehicle’s market value.
- The loan process is shorter and simpler. Banks typically take days or weeks to review an application, especially if you have a low credit score. You will have to submit employment and income records or look for someone who is willing to co-sign your loan. However, Utah Title Loans, Inc. can process your loan request on the same day, and you won’t have to gather any income documents.
- You can still use your car. You will have full use of your vehicle while paying off your loan. The only thing that happens is that a lien is placed on the title until the payments are paid in full. Until then, you cannot sell the vehicle or use it as collateral for another loan.
Get The Fastest Title Loan In Utah
When you can't pay hospital bills, time is of the essence. You can’t afford to go through a long and complicated loan process, and you need the guarantee that you’ll receive the money as soon as the loan is approved. The last thing you need is an inefficient lender that sits on your paperwork and takes days to release the check.
That’s why people go to Utah Title Loans, Inc. when they need emergency money ASAP. If you just follow the simple steps to complete your title loan request—when you’re approved, you will receive the money either that day or the next business day.
Here’s what you need to do.
Fill Out The Inquiry Form
This takes just a few minutes, and you can do it now with the easy online title loan form. Once that’s done, one of our loan experts will call you to personally help you with your loan request, explain more about title loans and the requirements, and answer your questions about whether you qualify or how much money you can borrow.
To complete the process, the loan expert will book an appointment for you to meet. You can either go to one of our many branches across the state, or request for someone to meet up with you instead. This may be more convenient for you if you are busy with work and hospital errands.
Whether you go to the branch or meet at a preferred place, be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Your vehicle title. The title must be under your name, and be lien-free.
- A valid ID. The ID must be issued by the government and have your photo. The name on the ID must also exactly match the name on the vehicle title.
- Your vehicle. The loan expert will inspect the vehicle during your appointment to determine its condition and the maximum loan amount that you are eligible for.
The appointment usually takes a very short time—sometimes as little as 30 minutes. We also give very fast loan decisions. You will know right away whether or not you can get the title loan, and how much you can borrow.
Sign The Final Forms
If your loan is approved, the loan expert will present the loan agreement to you and explain the terms and conditions. We value communication and transparency, so rest assured that the contract will have all the information you need—we never have any hidden costs or charges!
If you agree to the terms, you just need to sign the final papers. If you are able to complete the process before our cut-off time, you can receive your cash on the very same day. If not, you will receive it the next business day.
Get Help For Financial Emergencies
Having a loved one in the hospital is very stressful—physically, emotionally, and financially. We are here to help. If you can't pay hospital bills, you can get a title loan to raise the money you need in just one day. Contact us to find out how to apply.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.