How Much Can I Get For Car Title Loans in Utah?
Car title loans in Utah are an option for those with bad credit who need emergency money. But how much money can you actually get? We'll be answering this and much more right here.
What Are Car Title Loans In Utah?
Auto title loans Utah offers are financial solutions designed to help short-term money troubles. Depending on the value of your vehicle, you can borrow a lump sum of money to cover yourself in emergencies.
How Should You Use Car Title Loans In Utah?
Car title loans in Utah should be kept for emergencies. While every crisis is different, there are common situations that require immediate finances, such as:
- Medical bills (whether they were expected or not).
- Urgent travel (flights, fuel costs, etc.).
- Home repairs (storm and hail damage, natural disaster, home invasion, etc.).
- Automobile repairs (on another vehicle you own, for example).
How Much Can You Get For Car Title Loans In Utah?
With us at Utah Title Loans, Inc., you can borrow anywhere from $300 to $15,000 depending on the age, condition, and market value of your automobile.
Even if you can borrow the higher amount, if you do not need it, we recommend sticking to the figure you require to sort out the emergency. Don't take on additional borrowed money when it's not necessary.
Top 5 Advantages Of Car Title Loans In Utah
Don't get us wrong — there are plenty of advantages to car title loans. But we'll explore the top 5 below.
1. When Speedy Access To Cash Is Required
When emergency strikes, you need access to money as soon as possible. There simply isn't time to waste.
Unfortunately, many loan types and lending institutions make you wait for weeks on end to gain approval. Not to mention that the process is bumpy and confusing from the beginning.
With car title loans, you don't need to worry about long procedures and arduous wait times. In a mere 30 minutes, you can start and finish the process, allowing you near-instant access to your much-needed cash.
2. Convenient Loan Acquisition Process
Nobody wants to deal with confusing processes. When you opt for a title loan, you can easily start the procedure for title loans online where everything is written in easy-to-understand language. No more staring at your computer screen for hours trying to decide what all the unfamiliar financial terms mean.
3. Regardless Of Your Credit Score, You're Welcome To Apply
Here at Utah Title Loans, Inc., we pride ourselves on providing financial solutions to all credit backgrounds and financial environments. While we do conduct soft credit checks, we don't discriminate if you have a poor or even no credit score.
4. No Guarantor Required
Standard personal loans often ask you to find a co-signer (also known as a guarantor) if you have a bad credit score. With an auto loan, however, we don't need you to ask somebody to sign alongside you. We take you and your financial history as you come.
5. Contrary To Popular Belief, You Keep Your Car
We understand that your car is often your livelihood. We're not about to rip this away from you when you need it most. While you repay the loan, you can keep and continue to use your car as normal.
How To Get Car Title Loans With Utah Title Loans, Inc.
We've worked hard to ensure a streamlined, no-headache loan acquisition process. All it takes is 30 minutes of your day and the 7 steps below:
- Complete the car title loans form on Utah Title Loans, Inc.
- Someone from your closest Utah Title Loans, Inc. location will give you a call.
- During the conversation, our loan representative will answer your questions, tell you about the rest of the process, and define the documents you need to submit.
- Afterward, head to the pre-agreed location with your driver's license, your car, and lien-free car title. This location might be your nearest storefront or a more convenient spot for you.
- A friendly loan agent will meet you there to examine your vehicle and documents.
- Once they have completed the assessment, they will tell you whether you qualify.
- If you are approved, you will receive the money you need on the same day!
FAQs About Title Loans
What Does Lien-Free Mean?
It means you own your car outright and do not have outstanding payments or loans against it.
What If My Car Title Isn't In My Name?
You need to have the car title in your name to acquire a title loan from us.
Where Is My Nearest Utah Title Loans, Inc. Location?
We have locations all across the state. Use our handy Utah Title Loans, Inc. title loans store locator to find your closest storefront.
Obtain Car Title Loans In Utah Today!
No more waiting around. Handle emergencies right away by using car title loans in Utah. We're excited to help you by providing near-instant cash. Just fill in the online title loans form to get started.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.