5 Surprising Facts About Utah Title Loans
June 10, 2021 | Louis Tully
If you have some unexpected expenses to cover and you can’t do it with your paycheck or savings – Utah title loans might be an option you want to look into.
And if you’re already considering getting one – here are 5 things you should know about title loans Utah offers before you get one!
5 Surprising Facts About Utah Title Loans
1. It Takes Only 3 Items to Qualify for Utah Title Loans
It’s important to remember that title loans were created for a very specific group of people – car owners who are of legal age.
This means you need to outright own your car (it can’t be financed or have any lien on it), and you must be over 18 years old. All 3 items the lender is asking for are required to prove you suit these characteristics.
Here’s what you’ll need to provide Utah Title Loans, Inc. with:
- A valid state-issued photo ID (or a driver’s license) – no lender in the state is allowed to just believe your words when you say you’re of legal age. You’ll need to have a valid ID for Utah Title Loans, Inc. to be able to verify your identity and age, confirming you’re eligible for the loan.
- A lien-free car title in your name – you must prove you outright own your car. It cannot have any outstanding financial obligations against it, nor can the title be in another person’s name (if it is, you won’t be able to use the car for the title loan – even with their permission).
- The car itself – it will need to be inspected to determine the maximum loan amount you qualify for.
2. You Can Get Utah Title Loans Regardless of Your Credit Situation
Utah Title Loans, Inc. welcomes borrowers with all kinds of credit. This means you can freely apply and qualify for the loan regardless of what your credit looks like. Your credit may be pristine – or you may have no credit to speak of.
While a loan representative may perform a quick credit check while working on your application, the results aren’t likely to make you ineligible – as long as you’ve got all the mandatory required items with you.
As long as your required items are in satisfactory condition, you have all the chances to get approved for the Utah title loan.
3. Utah Title Loans Won’t Be Going on Your Credit Report
For a loan to influence your credit, it must be reported to a credit agency first.
Utah Title Loans, Inc. doesn’t report its loan information to any credit agencies. The loan stays entirely between you and the lender.
As such you can rest assured title loan won’t show up on any credit reports in the future.
4. You Can Get Utah Title Loans Even if You’re Unemployed
Title loans are secured loans. You’ll be putting up an asset –your car title– as collateral for the loan.
This security allows Utah Title Loans, Inc. to be more flexible with their approval policy – including not requiring proof of income when approving you for the loan.
It doesn’t matter if you’re only starting a new job, your paycheck is irregular, or if you’re currently not employed at all – as long as your required items satisfy the lender, you can still get approved for a title loan.
5. People Often Choose Utah Title Loans for Their Simplicity And Speed
Contrary to popular belief, people don’t apply to title loans online because they’re the only option available to them after getting rejected by a bank or a credit union.
Plenty of well-employed people with good credit get title loans when they need cash. This is because title loans don’t require you to go through a long and complicated bureaucratic process or wait for days to weeks for the money.
The title loan application process lasts less than a day – so it’s a convenient choice for people who need cash on short notice or simply don’t have a lot of time.
How to Get Utah Title Loans Near Me
You can start the application process by filling out and submitting the online form on Utah Title Loans, Inc. As soon as the form gets processed a loan representative from the location nearest to you will give you a call to set up a meeting.
If you find the location isn’t very convenient for you – or you just don’t want to visit a store – you can ask the loan representative for the meeting to take place at another, more comfortable, place.
Either way, you’ll need to take the required items (the state-issued ID/driver’s license, your vehicle, and the vehicle’s lien-free title in your name) to the meeting for the loan representative to assess.
Based on the items the loan representative will determine if you qualify for the loan and what the terms should be.
If they approve you – you’ll receive the cash you qualified for the very same day.
Submit Your Online Form for Utah Title Loans Today
There you have it, the main advantages you get by applying for a title loan. Submit your online form for a title loan in Utah right now and you could get the cash you need by the end of the day!