The Surprising Reason Why You Will Never Need Help Paying Rent
October 8, 2021 | Mason Roberts
No one likes to need help paying their rent, since everyone strives to pay their rent on time. After all, nobody ever wants to deal with an eviction.
Most people don't want late payments on their credit history either. Sadly, there may sometimes be occasions where you may not be able to cover your rent payments. However, before you go asking for help from friends and family, you may consider Utah title loans.
What Is A Title Loan?
With a title loan, you may never need to reach out to other people for help paying rent. It is an option available for those that own a lien-free title to their vehicle, meaning that they have no outstanding payments left on the vehicle.
With a title loan, you are borrowing cash against the value of your vehicle. A title loan from Utah Title Loans, Inc. can range between $300 and $15,000, depending on the value of your vehicle.
Title loans can be used to cover emergency expenses, for example, to ensure that your rent payment doesn't go late.
How Does A Title Loan Help Those That Need Help Paying Rent?
Many of those that need help paying rent will normally be able to make their rent payments on time in a normal month. However, many of us have a pretty tight budget. This means that if we have to deal with an emergency expense, it can be tricky to meet our rent payments as well.
With a title loan, you don't have to ask your landlord to give you a little bit of leeway with your rent payment. You don't have to ask your friends or family for help either. You don't need to sell items around your home. You will be able to simply help yourself.
A title loan can be an option for those that need fast cash to ensure that their rent payments do not go late. With Utah Title Loans, Inc., you could borrow the money that you need to make your rent payments on the same day you start the process or the following business day!
How Does A Title Loan Work?
If you need help paying rent by using a title loan, you may be wondering how they work. Let us walk you through the process used by Utah Title Loans, Inc.
- The process begins by filling in a short inquiry form for Utah online title loans. We will collect a few basic pieces of information from you.
- Within a few minutes of making your inquiry, one of our agents will reach out to you by phone. They will answer any questions you have. They will also ensure that you have the following items available:
- Driver's license or other state-issued ID.
- Lien-free title to your vehicle.
- Your vehicle for inspection.
- If everything seems to be in order, they will schedule an appointment with you at a location of your choice. During the appointment, they will review your documents and inspect your vehicle to determine if you qualify and find out the value of your vehicle. This will enable us to determine how much cash we can loan you.
- Finally, you will be asked to sign a few forms. You will then receive the money that you need on the same day or the following business day. You can use this to cover your rent payments or, perhaps, cover emergency expenses that are making it difficult for you to meet your rent obligations.
Advantages of A Title Loan In Utah
There are plenty of reasons why people use Utah Title Loans to borrow cash. For starters, we ensure that the borrowing process is as fast as possible. With us, you could borrow the money that you need on the same day you start the process or the following business day. This is going to be a whole lot faster than borrowing a traditional loan from a bank.
Another advantage is that we have no income requirements. You do not need to prove that you are currently earning a certain level of income to qualify. Again, this could be ideal for those that are struggling to meet their rent payment for a month.
We also welcome people with all credit situations, whether your score is perfect, good, or bad. So, it doesn't matter too much if you have missed a few bills before.
Inquire About A Title Loan Today
If you are struggling to meet your rent payments, you may not find an option that will allow you to avoid paying rent altogether.
But there are options for those that need help paying rent but don't want to reach out to friends or family. One of these options is title loans Utah. Fill in a short inquiry form today to get started.