Where Can I Get A Title Loan In St. George, Utah?
You can get a title loan in St. George, Utah online or in-store. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, which we will cover in detail later. But wherever you decide to get a title loan, you're guaranteed a fast, reliable service. After all, you don't want to deal with long lists of requirements and hard-to-meet criteria when you're in the middle of a crisis!
The rest of this article details the online and in-store options while also discussing our easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for getting a title loan with us at Utah Title Loans, Inc.
Where To Get A Title Loan St. George, Utah
The online title loan acquisition method is the most popular — and most convenient. You don't have to make any special trips to your local Utah Title Loans, Inc. branch. Instead, we do all the heavy lifting.
Once you've completed the online form from the comfort of your own four walls, one of our loan associates will meet you at a time and place of your choosing. This can be your home, workplace, or another convenient location.
You don't need to do anything, in particular, to prepare for the visit. However, we recommend gathering the required items before we arrive. These are as follows:
- State-issued photographic ID card — The majority of our clients use their driver's license to satisfy this requirement. However, you can pick from the list below:
- United States of America military dependent ID card
- United States of America military ID card
- United States of America passport
- United States of America passport card
- United States of America student ID card
- Lien-free title to your vehicle — Your vehicle must have a lien-free (also known as clear) title. It proves you don't have any outstanding liens or judgments against the car, truck, or van. We can't accept vehicles without a lien-free title.
- Your car, van, or truck — We use your vehicle to establish the amount of money you qualify for. Depending on its worth, you can borrow anywhere between $300 and $15,000.
You don't need to have an amazing credit score. You can qualify with a less-than-average score.
- You can carry on with your day as soon as the loan associate leaves.
- Everything you need to gain approval will already be within arms' reach.
- It saves you time.
- You don't have to worry about forgetting documents.
- You have to disclose your address (some people don't want to do this).
As we're sure you can imagine, getting a title loan St. George, Utah in-store is very similar. The only difference is you have to visit your local Utah Title Loans, Inc. storefront instead of one of our associates visiting your home or workplace.
As with the online method, there are advantages and disadvantages here.
- If you live close by, it might be easier to complete the process by walking into your nearest branch.
- You can talk face-to-face and have all your questions answered in one fell swoop.
- You can get a title loan to cover emergencies while on your lunch break.
- You have to take the time out of your busy schedule to come into the shop.
- You may have to drive to a location you wouldn't otherwise need to visit. Thus, costing you gas.
- If you forget to bring your ID or lien-free title, you have to travel to retrieve them.
How To Get A Title Loan St. George, Utah
Whether you decide to get a title loan in-store or online, our process is incredibly similar. Just follow the easy steps below to fund your emergency with a rapid loan:
- Complete the title loan request form found on our website. We only ask for basic information, so it should be over and done within just five minutes.
- Make sure you pick up the phone when a loan representative from your preferred Utah Title Loans, Inc. location gives you a call. They answer all your questions, ensure you have the required documents and talk you through the process.
- Head to your preferred branch if you've decided to get a St. George, Utah title loan in-store. But if you've decided to go the online route, wait for the loan representative to turn up.
- Sit with the friendly associate while they examine your documents and inspect your vehicle to see how much you qualify for.
- If you do qualify for the loan, complete the paperwork with the help of the associate.
- Finally, you receive the money you require on the same or the very next bank business day.
Submit Your Title Loan Request With Us At Utah Title Loans, Inc. Today!
Whether you decide to get a title loan in-store or online, you'll be able to fund your crisis and move on with your life. Get started right now by completing the short online form.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.