What Is Needed To Get Title Loans In Provo, UT?
If you are looking to qualify for title loans in Provo, UT, you will need to know what is required to be able to both start the process and get approved. Thankfully, what you need to qualify for title loans in Provo are a few items that can -in most cases- be gathered right away by applicants who need to access emergency funds quickly.
What You Will Need To Get A Title Loan
If you own a vehicle, you may already have everything you need to apply for a title loan in Provo from your own home. Unless there needs to be a transfer of vehicle ownership, you should be able to gather the following required items with ease.
1. You Need To Provide State-Issued Identification
As with any loan, providing a state-issued ID is a must. The identification you provide must meet certain criteria to be able to apply for title loans in Provo, UT.
- The identification must be either a driver’s license, state, or government-issued ID.
- The identification must also show that the applicant is of valid age to qualify for a loan. This means that you must be 18 years of age or older.
- The identification must also show that the applicant’s name is the same name as what is on the vehicle title.
2. You Need To Provide A Lien-Free Vehicle Title
Title loans require that you use your vehicle title as collateral to secure the loan. Without it, the applicant cannot receive their funds or get approved.
The vehicle title must meet the below requirements to be used for a title loan:
- The vehicle title must be lien-free. This means that the vehicle cannot have any outstanding payments that need to be made on it to obtain full ownership from a dealership. It also means that the vehicle cannot already have an existing title loan on it. The vehicle title must also not have any judgments against it.
- The vehicle title must be under the applicant’s name. As listed in the ID requirement, both the name on the vehicle title and ID need to match. You cannot use someone else’s vehicle title as collateral.
If necessary, you can transfer vehicle ownership at your local DMV and receive a vehicle title under your name that can be used for a title loan.
3. You Need To Provide Your Vehicle For Inspection
Utah title loans use your car title as collateral to obtain the loan, however, the vehicle itself is what determines the amount of the loan.
To find out how much money you can get from title loans, you will need to make your vehicle available for inspection. The inspection only takes a few minutes.
A title loan representative will consider the following criteria when estimating how much funds you can be approved for:
- Make, model, and year of the vehicle.
- External and internal conditions including any visible damages.
- Any vehicle modifications.
- How many miles the vehicle has on the odometer.
- The vehicle’s value, according to a nationally recognized pricing guide.
Do You Have All Three Title Loan Requirements?
If you have these three title loan requirements mentioned above, then you have everything you will need to qualify for a title loan in Provo, UT. The last step is to get connected with a title loan provider in Provo, UT, such as Utah Title Loans, Inc.
Utah Title Loans, Inc. offers title loans between $300 and $15,000 depending on the value of your vehicle. Customers who qualify for and are approved for a loan will receive their money as soon as the same day they apply or the following business day.
How Do You Get Connected To Utah Title Loans, Inc.?
- To begin the process, you can get connected to the Provo, UT storefront of Utah Title Loans, Inc. by submitting an online title loan form to inquire about the process and get connected to speak to a representative.
- Once you have a representative on the phone, they will confirm your information and go over how everything works.
- The next step is the inspection. You can either go to the Provo, UT location with the required items or opt to have a store representative come to you and bring any necessary paperwork with them that you may need to fill out.
- If you are approved for the loan, simply sign the final documents to finish the loan process and receive your funds as soon as the same day or the following business day.
Get Started Today
Getting title loans in Provo, UT is made easy when you work with Utah Title Loans, Inc. Simply fill out the online form today and get the loan you need in a short amount of time!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.