Who Can Qualify For Utah Payday Loans?
When you experience a financial emergency, one of your options to deal with it is Utah payday loans. These loans can offer assistance since even those with savings may not be in the place to cover such unexpected events as an emergency room visit, a vital car or home repair, or last-minute travel. They can also help when you get to a point where you are not being able to pay rent or utility bills.
Utah payday loans offered by Utah Title Loans, Inc. offer the type of help needed when there’s no wiggle room to cover expenses in between paychecks. People who are living in Utah can qualify for our payday loans with ease thanks to our simple requirements. Here’s how.
What Does It Take To Qualify For Utah Payday Loans?
Payday loans are one of the options that can help you when you’re dealing with a financial setback caused by an unforeseen circumstance.
A part of the key to easily qualifying for Utah payday loans is picking the right financial provider for you. Banks and credit unions offer all types of loans, but traditional institutes have processes that tend to be tedious and maddening.
But things are different at Utah Title Loans, Inc. since we have streamlined the entire payday loan process in order to help as many people as possible in Utah who need payday loans. You can get one easily and quickly to deal with a financial emergency that came your way.
The Documents Required For A Payday Loan
To qualify for a payday loan of up to $500 in as little as a single day, you just need the following:
- To be at least 18 years old.
- A driver’s license or a form of official identification issued by the government.
- Your most recent paystub as proof of income.
- A blank check from an active checking account that is in your name.
That’s all! In addition, we welcome those with all forms of credit histories and incomes to pursue payday loans in Utah with us.
While traditional banks and credit unions may instantly disqualify you from receiving the loan you need if you have bad credit, it does not mean you won’t receive a payday loan from Utah Title Loans, Inc. We also do not report your loans to credit agencies, which means your score will remain unaffected.
How Does The Utah Payday Loans Process Work?
Time is of the essence when it comes to addressing a financial emergency. That’s why it’s easier than ever to go through the payday loans process with Utah Title Loans, Inc.
Payday loans are specifically designed to work as small amounts of cash to help short-term financial trouble in between pay periods. They should not be used to address any long-term financial struggle you may experience and should never be used to fund unnecessary purchases. Utah payday loans offered through Utah Title Loans, Inc. are typically paid back simply when you receive your next paycheck.
Here are the exact steps to take to acquire one today:
- Soon after you submit the payday loan form, one of our friendly loan representatives will give you a quick call. They will talk to you about payday loans in general, go over the required documents, and answer any questions you may have about Utah payday loans.
- Bring the payday loan required documents to a Utah Title Loans, Inc. location near you. All of our locations throughout Utah offer payday loans. There, a loan representative will walk you through the rest of the process.
- They will do a final review and verification of your required materials to determine if you qualify and how much of a payday loan you qualify for — between $100 and $500.
- Once you are approved and agree to the conditions and terms of the loan, you will receive the money you need that same day or the very next business day.
It really is that simple! You can complete the entire process in less than a day and be ready to address your financial emergency.
Get Started Today
At Utah Title Loans, Inc., we know that an unexpected financial emergency can have a negative impact on your life. That’s why we’re committed to helping those in Utah get the assistance they need quickly and easily. All you need to do is to go online to submit an online form and get started today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.