Online Title Loan vs In-Store Title Loan: Is There A Difference?
June 18, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
While you can start the title loan process either way, there are a few differences between an online title loan UT and an in-store title loan. You may receive cash at slightly different times depending on how where you start your title loan, but overall, an online title loan UT offers is very similar to an in-store title loan.
Let’s take a closer look at an online title loan UT and how you can benefit from them.
What Are Title Loans?
Title loans are some of the easiest and most beneficial ways to help you get some fast cash for emergencies.
Title loans, including an online title loan UT provides and also an in-store title loan UT, are a type of short-term loan that gives you a sum of cash to assist you with urgent expenses.
Online title loans Utah offered by Utah Title Loans, Inc. can net you between $300 and $15,000. Depending on your car value.
Your car’s title is used as collateral for title loans. While you exchange the title for a specific cash amount, you get to keep your car for the entirety of the loan period.
You are still free to use it whenever you please, and it simply stays in your possession.
Requirements for Online Title Loans UT
A part of the benefit of a title loan UT is that they come with very simple requirements.
At Utah Title Loans, Inc., you need to be 18 or older, have a lien-free title to your vehicle, have your car for inspection, and a driver’s license or state-issued identification. That’s it!
A lien-free title means that you own your car free and clear. You must not have outstanding judgments or loans against it to qualify for an online title loan UT.
Another bonus: All types of credit welcome when you apply for an online title loan UT with Utah Title Loans, Inc. The same is true for in-store title loans as well. That includes nonexistent, good, or bad credit.
Advantages of Title Loans
- They are easy to get — online or in a store location. Utah Title Loans, Inc.’s representative will even come to you to complete the process.
- You can get them quickly. The whole process can take as little as an hour. The initial application takes mere minutes to complete, and your vehicle's inspection only takes 30 minutes or less.
- They can be particularly helpful in cases of emergencies: unexpected travel, home, and car repair, and expensive medical expenses. Title loans help put money in your pocket for whatever you need.
- Utah Title Loans, Inc. works with you directly and doesn’t report the loan to any credit agencies, so the loan doesn’t affect your credit score.
How The Process Works
- Call 800-514-CASH or fill out an online title loan UT application on Utah Title Loans, Inc. This requires basic information, including your name, address, phone number and year, make, and model of your vehicle.
- After submitting your application, choose between going through the title loan process online or going to one of many store locations near you to continue.
- Wait for a call from a loan representative — and you won’t be waiting long. Utah Title Loans, Inc.’s representative will ring you right away to follow up. You can discuss the loan requirements and have any questions answered.
- If you chose to come to the store, simply drive to the location of your choice. If you’d rather not head over to a store, that’s fine, too. A representative can meet you at the location of your choice (home, work, or any public place) to continue to process.
- Whether at the store or otherwise, the representative will complete a vehicle inspection to determine the amount of the loan you qualify for, which usually talks less than 30 minutes, and verify your required documents.
- Once the term documents are signed, you get your cash — and drive away in your car.
When Will I Get My Cash?
That depends on whether you go for the in-store method or opt to not visit the store.
If you complete the process in person at a store, you get your cash immediately.
If you opt to do most of the process online or have a customer representative meet you, money will typically be deposited into your account in the next business day if the loans are approved after 12 p.m.
Loans that are completed before 12 p.m. are usually funded the same day with either method.
Submit Your Online Title Loan Form Today
Whether you decide to go for an online title loan UT or complete the title loan process in a Title Loans Utah, Inc.’s store, you’ll quickly receive your much-needed cash — and the extra peace of mind that comes with knowing you can handle sudden financial emergencies.
Start the title loans online process today to find out if you qualify. We’re here to make your life easier!