How To Get Utah Title Loans Over The Phone From Home
February 8, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
It is an unfortunate thing but emergencies don’t run on a schedule. What’s worse is we do run on schedules. And sometimes at the end of a busy schedule, you don’t always have the time or inclination to get out of the house – even when you need some help.
If you live in Utah, however, it might interest you to know that the help that you need is just a phone call away.
We are talking about our title loans that can really help you out when you are in a pretty serious pinch. From anything to a pipe bursting in your home suddenly all the way up to emergency room visits, a title loan can be a big help to you.
Here is all you need to know about our title loans and how to get them over the phone without having to leave your home.
Getting A Title Loan Is Quicker Than A Grocery Run
Getting your title loan is simple and quick. We actually allow you to go about it in two different ways. The first way is our classic method that involves you filling out our online form and coming to the nearest title loans location. With this option, you’ll be able to get your cash the same day once you are approved.
Our second method is very convenient. It involves you giving us a call to start your application. Once you are approved, you can give the loan representative a location to meet you. Regardless of which you choose, the rest of the process goes like this:
- Whether you come to us or we go to a location you choose, have your vehicle, vehicle’s title, and your driver’s license or state-issued ID;
- While you are with our loan representative, they will inspect your vehicle to determine how much you qualify for – which is anything between $300 - $15,000;
- They will also look over your other items and have you fill out some paperwork. Once everything is filled out, the cash will be deposited into your account the following bank business day.
Title loans may be the best kind of loans
Title loans are a great way to get the help that you need. The great thing is, If you’ve been denied a loan for having bad credit or even no credit, you can still apply for the title loan. It’s easy to do and Title loans have the following advantages over other loans:
- Quick loan process – Approval isn’t going to take 2 or 3 weeks and leave you high and dry. It’s a quick process to get you the cash that you need in time to manage your emergency.
- Bad and no credit is okay – Your application is going to be carefully considered no matter how bad your credit is or even if you have no credit at all.
- All levels of income are considered – Let us review your application before you write yourself off. We consider all forms of income and you might well be approved.
- Keeping your assets – There is no need to sell a car that you rely on just to deal with an emergency. A title loan lets you get the cash that you need and pay it off on a schedule while your property stays in your possession the whole time. Think of it like a mini home-equity loan that doesn’t take weeks to process.
Apply For Title Loans If You Have An Emergency
Whatever the situation, if you have a valid emergency then you should apply for a title loan. Unlike other types of loans out there, getting the cash you need with a title loan is a lot quicker. This means you can handle whatever emergency gets thrown in your face.
This is what makes the title loan so appealing in the first place. The ability to handle your emergency as quickly as possible is important. The longer you let an emergency linger, the bigger it’ll become. Examples of emergencies you can handle with title loans include:
- Emergency travel costs to be with a sick friend or a loved one.
- Medical costs related to an accident or sudden illness.
- Repair work to a home so that inclement weather doesn’t destroy your investment.
- Auto repair that you need so that you can keep working
These all have the potential to be big emergencies if not taken care of sooner rather than later. Let title loans from Utah help you out when you need it. And the best part is, while this is called a “car title loan”, you can use the title from whatever vehicle you own. Let’s say you do not have a car; well, you can use the title to a truck, SUV, motorcycle, or even an RV. So go to our website or give us a call to see if you qualify for a fast loan today.