Affected By Utah Wildfires? Here’s How To Get Emergency Loan Money
August 26, 2021 | Louis Tully
The Utah wildfires are terrifying. Not only do they harm your psychological state, but they rip through homes and destroy everything in their path.
While money can't fix your state of mind, it can certainly help rebuild your house if it was damaged by the Utah wildfires. One of the ways to get access to money quickly is to get emergency loan, so we’ll show you exactly how to do that.
How To Get An Emergency Loan To Fix Utah Wildfires Damages
1. Check Your Emergency Fund
The first thing to do following damage from the Utah wildfires is to check your emergency fund. If you've been saving for a while, you may have all the money you need to fix the damage, thus negating the need to get emergency loan. However, if the damage has occurred before you've saved up enough cash, you'll need to use other financial sources to fix it.
2. Ask Your Family And Friends
The best-case scenario is that you may have an emergency fund to cover the cost of damage caused by the Utah wildfires. But if this isn't the case, you can always turn to your family or friends.
Of course, this can be a sticky proposition. But when done correctly, it may be an option. Money is tight, but we know your loved ones won't want to see you suffer. So, keep these tips in mind when asking them for financial relief:
- State your needs — Make sure you don't ask them for more than you need. Accurately calculate how much the damage by the Utah wildfires will cost before requesting money.
- Write a repayment plan — Put everything in writing so your loved one knows when they can expect their money back.
- Give help — Offer your free time to help them out as a thank-you service for the money. You'll feel better about borrowing from them.
- Respect them — Give your loved ones the time to consider your proposal. Don't expect them to agree straight away.
3. Get A Utah Installment Loan
With a Utah installment loan, you can get the money you need to fix the damage caused by the Utah wildfires in as little as half an hour. Utah online installment loans provide you with an amount of money to be paid back over time.
You can borrow up to $1,250 with a Utah installment loan, allowing you to fund minor damage or replace appliances destroyed by the Utah wildfires. It's an option if you don't have enough money in your emergency fund to cover the costs.
To get one of these loans in as little as 30 minutes, follow the steps below:
- Fill in the online form on Utah Title Loans, Inc.
- Wait for one of our loan representatives to give you a call. They will discuss the requirements, tell you about the process, and answer any questions.
- After the call, head to your closest Utah Title Loans, Inc. location. Make sure to bring your government-issued ID, proof of income, and a checking account statement in your name.
- One of our knowledgeable loan associates will verify the paperwork and walk you through the final steps when you arrive.
- Once you have signed some simple paperwork, you may receive the money on the same day or the following banking day.
4. Try A Utah Title Loan
If you own a car, van, or truck, a Utah title loan might also be an option to consider. The process is just as quick, but you have a chance to borrow more since your car title is used as collateral, but the actual loan amount will depend on the value of your car. A Utah title loan can allow you to borrow between $300 to $15,000.
Follow the steps below to get a Utah title loan:
- As with the Utah installment loan, you can start by submitting the online form and wait for one of our loan representatives to get in touch.
- Make sure to gather the required items: your driver's license, lien-free title to your vehicle, and your vehicle itself.
- Go to one of our locations or you can also have the loan representative meet you at a location of your choice.
- Wait while our representative assesses your documents and inspect your vehicle.
- If you gain approval, you may receive your money on the same day or the following banking day.
Get An Emergency Loan From Utah Title Loans, Inc. Today
Damage caused by Utah wildfires is no joke, and it can be difficult to find the financial means to fix it. But when you get emergency loan from Utah Title Loans, Inc., you may find the financial relief you’re seeking. Acquire one today in just five steps and begin rebuilding your life.