Need Holiday Cash? Here’s Where You Can Find It
December 1, 2020 | Peyton Sawyer
It’s here once again, the holidays and the financial demands they make on our wallets are upon us. What’s that? You’re worried about finding a way to pay for all the fun stuff ahead? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. People everywhere struggle to meet the financial pressures presented by the holidays. Here are a few helpful ways you can earn a little extra green this season so you can put a little something under the tree including how you can keep this holiday budget safe in the event of an emergency through title loans, Utah.
Clean Out The Closet
Yep, that’s right, one of the easiest ways to get cash quickly is by taking a quick tour of your closets. Scan for stuff you can easily sell online. Focus on the stuff that’s been gathering dust. That tuba you haven’t played since high school, or vintage clothing and video games, everything you haven’t used in a while can be sold. There are plenty of online platforms for selling your items. You can also check to see if your community has a marketplace online - Facebook is a really good place to start.
Gift Wrapping and Holiday Concierge Sources
People are busy! And let’s face it, people aren’t too excited about going out this year. This the part where you come in and you can make cash and tips easily. Work at your own schedule to provide a range of holiday services for the folks in your community. It could be as simple as gift wrapping, but don’t limit yourself. You could act as secret gift storage, last-minute grocery or liquor store delivery, and more.
Families get together for the holidays, even during tough times. The gatherings may be smaller this year, given the pandemic situation, but there’s still a lot of activity and lots of people need help keeping up with the cleaning. If you're not afraid to scrub, this may well be the perfect position for you. All it takes is a good attitude and a little elbow grease.
This is a big one. There is so much seasonal work out there it boggles the mind. Of course, these days it may take a little more creativity on your part to find the perfect position, but trust me, it’s definitely out there.
- Gig Work. This time of year, every industry feels the increase in business. Take a moment and think about your skills. Don’t break a sweat, just think about the things you do well. Maybe it’s writing or graphic design. You would be surprised at the number of jobs for folks with a little skill. Check out Internet job boards for more information.
- Landscaping. What’s all this white stuff? The snow is falling, and the simple truth is most people would rather pay someone to shovel the drive rather than do it themselves. So grab your shovel and strap on the boots and gloves, it’s time to shovel up some cash.
- Retail Work. Believe it or not, folks still go to the mall, and it gets pretty packed around the holidays and retailers everywhere are anxious to find good holiday help. It doesn’t stop with retailers. Warehouses and manufacturers also hire extra helpers around Christmas.
- Phone-Based Customer Service. If you sound like you’re smiling when you talk on the phone, you’re probably a perfect candidate for a phone-based customer service position. Use your phone and work a flexible schedule from home. In fact, it’s one of the easiest ways to start working from home.
Thanks to an increase in demand for ride-sharing companies, delivery services, and more, if you have a vehicle, you have an easy way to make some extra money. Sign up with any one of a dozen different online service providers and you are on your way.
When Facing An Emergency Get a Title Loan
If you’ve managed to secure extra funding during the holidays and you’re facing an emergency situation that threatens the money you’ve saved for the holidays, title loans can help. Title loans were specifically designed for folks in a tight situation. They’re a short-term secured loan type that allows you to leverage the value of your title in order to secure your loan money. They function by being easy to apply for and can offer same-day cash if everything goes well with your application. You can secure your title loan near me by filling out and submitting a form found on our website. From there, the process looks like this:
- You’ll receive a phone call from a representative who will schedule a meeting to have your car inspected. This inspection determines how much you’ll receive on your title loan.
- You’ll also be asked to bring a few pieces of information with you, which will help expedite your loan. This information includes:
- Your driver’s license
- The title to your vehicle
- Your vehicle for inspection
- You’ll find out how much money you’ll receive during the inspection and, after some basic paperwork, the money will be issued to you.
When it comes to enjoying the holiday season, sudden emergencies can make it difficult to enjoy your holiday season. Instead of struggling to make ends meet, enjoying the holidays with your loved ones by opting for the best title loans in Utah to help you through tough times. When in doubt, title loans are here for you.